Thursday, August 12, 2010

I shot a man in Reno.

I'm kind of on edge this today... er... this week.  No?  This month?  Ok fine.  I have a short fuse.  I'd like to think I'm usually more calm, cool and collected.  Can we blame this on PMS?  Because that's what I'm going with... who cares if I've been using this excuse for the past decade?  I would suggest against challenging me on this.  Know who the real victims here are?  Boys.  Any boys.  All boys.  Before the clog wearing feminists ignite their sensible bras on fire with the same flame that set ablaze the nag champa, let me explain:  Sure they don't have to go through childbirth, they get paid more, blah, blah, blah.  But we are looking past something that must really suck: they have balls. (Or ball as the case may be... which may be more awkward than having two.  Who knows?)  I'd much rather have a baby then have balls.  PLUS when they have their panties in a wad for no apparent reason they can't blame it on PMS.  Even though I am relatively sure that several of the men I know actually do have periods.  And if they don't?  Well then they are just dick heads. And they have balls.  So they automatically lose.  


Speaking of men:  do you know what I find to be an offense punishable by at least one flick to your cash and prizes?  When people use the term "my man," or "my girl/woman," you get it...  I find this particularly irksome when someone you know well enough to recognize the significant other's real name.  We get it.  You are in a relationship.  Unless you are a 13 year still hanging out with your mom and dad on the weekend... or 43 years old still hanging out with your mom and dad on the weekend, there is no reason to use pet names, nick names, etc.  Real names people.  Thanks.


Did you know that it is a mere 22 days until UT football starts?  Do you know what else that means?  It's almost fall... here's a little taste of what I am most looking forward to about fall:

  • First and foremost:
Football time in TENNESSEE!!!!!

  • Red wine
  • Hoodies
  • Onesies
  • Sitting on the front porch and not having a heat stroke
  • Cooper Young Fest / House warming partaaaaaay
  • Knee high boots
  • Closed toe shoes
  • Thanksgiving
  • Of course it's not Thanksgiving without Super T


What are YOU looking forward to?


Until tomorrow, my loves.  Here is Johnny Cash.  That's it.


smooches.






1 comment:

Lindsey D said...

God bless you for starting this blog - you are such a fun person to know :)