Monday, August 9, 2010

Did you get the picture yet? I'm paintin' you the portrait...

Ladies and gents, Elvis week is upon us.  Thank God is all I can say.  Do you know who loves Elvis?  Asians.  Do you know who loves Asians?  This girl.  To say I love them a lot would be putting it mildly.  I dream of having little Asian babies rolling around my living room.  Yes, that was plural and yes, I said rolling.  I would love nothing more than to roll a rotund Asian baby down a hill of Cottonelle toilet paper.  I hope no one gets offended.  I mean all of this in the nicest way possible.  I really think they are adorable.


Know what else I love?  Mondays.  Okay... so I don't really love them but they definitely are not the worst day of the week.  Mondays at work are generally super slow so I get to spend a lot of time in my head which is always a fun place to be.  I think I freak people out A LOT on days like today because I will just sit and giggle at my desk.  At what?  I couldn't tell you.  Someone at work today told me I looked like I was "LOL-ing" at my desk today.


Two things that made my life a little better today:  
1.  Jay-Z is writing a memoir.  I don't know when my obsession with Hov got so intense but whatevs.  My alter ego is slowing morphing into a fantastic mix between Jay-Z and Gaga.  
2.  I got to see Gracie tonight.  Sometimes all I need to make me happy is for my best friend to come over and reassure me that I'm better looking than some people.


Happy Monday... I'm gonna let Hova take it home.


smooches.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read your blog daily. thank you for putting the smile on my face.

Shannon Morgan said...

No, thank YOU for putting the smile on MY face!!

raquel miranda said...

I understand the Asian babies obsession, particularly the super chunky ones.