Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday, lovers!  I'm super excited for tonight... I'm carving my pumpkins.  I know that one of them will be the Power T {I have to represent} but the fate of the other one has yet to be determined.  My broseph is having a group of people over tonight for pumpkin carving and a cook out.  Broseph asked me to make a dip so I'm stealing another recipe from Natasha at A Day in the Life.  {That reminds me... I need to post the recipe from my brunch.  You guys NEED to try it.}

Ok, here is what I plan on making tonight:

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients
1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup crumbled shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
2 12.5 oz cans Swanson Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
1/2 cup FRANK'S RedHot sauce
Celery, chips, and/or crackers

Directions
Preheat oven to 350° F
Stir cream cheese in a pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth
Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce, and cheese; stir in the chicken
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling
Serve with vegetables and/or chips and crackers for dipping
 
 
I may even make some caramel covered apples because I spoil my brother.
 
Now... I need ideas for my pumpkins.  Help, please?

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I love that recipe. I always make it for football Sundays.

Thanks for checking out my blog, I'm following you back.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Mmmm that sounds delish! Thanks for sharing.