Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 13

Day 13:  Goals

I've covered my long term goals in one of my first posts.  See here.  So today... slash tomorrow... my goal is to successfully cook brunch for my mom, dad, brother and {hopefully} Gracie.  Let me be clear - by "successfully cook brunch" what I really mean is this: 
1.  Cook brunch without having to call the fire department.
2.  Have my guests eat it even if it's horrible.
3.  Have my guests survive, not only throughout the meal but throughout the WHOLE day.  I don't want them to die because of my desire to be Susie Homemaker.

I got my ever so yummy recipe from Natasha over at A Day in the Life.  Check her out.  She is simply adorable and has some really fun posts!  Anyway, my goal for tomorrow is... drum roll please... Blueberry Pecan French Toast.  It seems relatively easy.  I may have just jinxed myself.  But things have not started out so well seeing as I just returned home from the grocery store and realized I forgot the blueberries.  Smooooth, Shannon, very smooth.

I hope all of you are out enjoying this beautiful fall day. Love you, bitches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your brunch went well & all people involved survived :-) Love the new layout!