Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Five

Day Five: Your Siblings

I have an older bro and a younger sister.  We are all funny.  I think I'm the funniest.  But that's because I think I'm the funniest person alive.  These two chillrens give me a solid run for my money.  Pat {who will be referred to as Broseph in all my following posts} is my older brother.  He's hilarious.  I have never met anyone who didn't love him.  We get along quite well - except when he doesn't answer my phone calls.


Casey.  Well... she's my sister.  I wouldn't say we get along really.  Ok, so we don't get along at all.  We're trying though.  So that has to count?

In related news, Thanksgiving is coming up.  This means that ALL of my family {both sides} will be in town.  What I'm trying to tell you, fellow Memphians, is beware.  We will be wreaking havoc on the streets of Memphis.

I feel like I should introduce to you the other members of the family. I went to my mom's facebook page to look for pictures of us kids and she has more of these two little fuckers than she does of the kids she birthed.  Nice priorities, Les.


This is Rocky.  I think he was named after Rocky from 3 Ninjas but I will always call him Rocky Top because that makes me love him more.  He's the youngest.  Rocky likes long walks on the beach and playing with his rope toys.  He is not good at sharing and has serious emotional problems... probably because his brother is the favorite.  Well, it also could be because he is in love with his brother and tries to "marry him" {the sweet way Grace refers to boy dogs humping things}.


This little charmer is Ziggy {aka Ziggy-mon, Zigger, Jaberwocky, etc}.  He is my parents favorite child. And, without a doubt, my favorite member of the family.  Zig thinks he's a person.  I'm fairly certain he was a president in a past life.  Ziggy enjoys alone time with any member of the family.  Except Rocky.  He likes to snuggle and get slobber all over you.  Ziggy is a huge fan of shaking hands... how else would a former president act?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! I totally know what you mean about the dog(s) getting more attention, my parents were the same way! Congrats on getting to day 5 of the 30 day challenge.