Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Funday.

Everyone hates Mondays.  Everyone complains about how horrible they are and how the weekend is too short and blah, blah, blah...  But I looooove Mondays.  Granted, I would enjoy an extra day off... but that's not going to happen, so whatevs.  I love Mondays for lots of reasons.  Mainly because the flow at work seems lighter than it does the rest of the week.  But the main reason I've come to l-o-v-e Mondays is because when I come home from work and log into blogger I get to read about everyone's weekend.  It makes me so happy.  I love reading everyone's blog posts anyway but add in the sheer joy of weekend fun?  That, my friends, is a beautiful thing.

Would you like to know what else I love?  Sitting on my front porch.  Aside from the overgrowth that Gar-Bear can't seem to cut down, I have the perfect view.  I get see the Jerry Springer family across the street.  I get to see families riding their bikes or walking their dogs.  I get to see the hipster walk to and stumble back from the neighborhood bars.  I love sitting on my front porch.  It totally makes being poor after paying rent worth it.

I love my life.  Except for the laundry part.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

What if you never had to launder pants, because you never had to wear them? Would you be complete then?

Shannon Morgan said...

I would such a happy girl.