Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Due

Day Due:  Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

If you only knew how long it took me to come up with a suitable name for this silly little blog.  My blog would have started days - nay, weeks - earlier had I been more creative.  I struggled between making it something raunchy {because, let's face it folks - I'm pretty demented} and making it something suitable for the eyes of young ones.  Then, while rocking out to some Huey Lewis and the News one day at work - it hit me.  Hip to be square had to be somewhere in my title.  Because I'm totally a square.  I exemplify all that is nerdy.  So that {along with my initials "SMO"} is what shows in the link.  THEN blogger told me I needed to have a TITLE, too?  I knew at this point that I was probably in over my head.  This took another week.  And thanks to my homegirl, Gracie, Think Like Me came to be.  I feel like I should put a disclaimer on it though... at no point in time should you ever adopt a mindset like mine.


No comments: