Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Zes AND Pito

Day Zes:  A picture of something the makes you happy

Essentially every picture I post makes me happy in some way, shape, or form.  I'm so in love with everyone/thing in my life this is particularly hard for me to choose.  So I'm going to throw it old school really quick.  I'm cheating and choosing two.

Family time at Cool Beans
Tamara and me on the Late Nite T

These are some of my best friends from college.  We had a ridiculously good time.  They are some of the best people I've ever met ANNNND Tamara {in the bottom picture} will be coming to see me in November for the UT vs Memphis game!  I haven't seen her in years and I cannot explain to you my excitement.

moving on....




Day Pito:  Favorite Movie

I like lots of movies.  This day kind of bores me.  I'd rather read a book than watch a movie... unless it's a lifetime movie.  I love the bad acting.  I love the terrible story lines.  They are ridiculous and bring great joy to my heart.

No comments: