Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Catch up.

First and foremost: four days... only FOUR days until I'm reunited with some of my college lovers.  Warning, Memphis, this can and probably will get very ugly.  On that note, I'm having another party at my house.  Which means more jello shots.  Yum and barf at the same time.  It's hard for me to even think about drinking after this past weekend...

Moving on... let's catch up with this silly blog challenge.

Day 18:  Something You Regret
I try not to regret anything I've done.  If I didn't make all of my bad decisions then I wouldn't have any good stories to tell {or be told, as the case may be}.  That being said, I regret a majority of the hair cuts I had as a child.  Whoever told me it was ok to have length hair BEFORE I figured out what a blow dryer or a straightener was should be waterboarded.



Day 19:  Something You Miss
I miss my friends when I don't get to see them on a regular basis.  That is all.  This is a stupid day.




Day 20:  Nicknames
I have a lot.  My family loves nicknames.  LOVES them.  There's Shannie, Shamrock, Cinderella, Sandy {this is from the time in my life when I wanted to be a dog}, Sissy, SMO {my initials}, Smoop dog, Asian spice, Smizzle, etc... there are a lot more but I seem to be blanking at the moment.



Day 21: Picture of yourself
No.



Day 22:  Favorite City
Right now, my favorite city is Memphis.  It has it's bad parts, sure... but that's what makes the good stuff so awesome.  I love that I can sit out on my patio and people watch.  I love mid-town.  I love east Memphis because they refrigerate ketchup.  I love downtown during the day.  Harbor town is my own little stay-cation.  Orange mound is funny.

No comments: