Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Focus, focus, focus.

My inability to focus on anything is really going to put a damper on my life tomorrow.  And by life I mean sleep.  I've managed to slack off every night this week.  Doing what?  Good fucking question.  I have no idea what I've done.  I've done a little baking.  Even less blogging.  I haven't been watching tv.  Unless you count the numerous times I've watched Hocus Pocus this week.  I'm going on once a night.  Literally.  I need an intervention.

Tomorrow is going to be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.  My mother is coming over to help me hang a few pictures I've recently acquired and a lamp she promised to hang - 6 months ago.  Once that's finished and I send her on her way, I have to finish my stupid laundry and make jello shots.  Three handles worth of jello shots.  That's a lot, in case you were wondering.  In honor of the game this weekend, I'm making all orange jello shots.  One handle is vanilla vodka... know what that means?  Dreamsicle jello shots.  Dangerously bad idea.

No comments: