Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Boom.



First things first:  Did you go vote today?  If not I surely hope you early voted.  If this is not the case well... I'm shaming you from behind my computer screen.

I just watched The Office Halloween episode last night.  I've come to the conclusion that where I work is so incredibly on par with the happenings on this show it's both hilarious and terrifying at the same time.  Example:  Halloween is big at work.  I'm talking HUGE.  They We waste dedicate quite a bit of time and money on this silly holiday.  This year they decided that a haunted house would be taking place.  {Side note: I work in a bank.}  The ridiculous haunted house took at least four hours for each of the three days prior to the Friday before Halloween.  Masks were purchased for each employee.  Black lights were put up.  {Again, I must emphasize I work in a bank.  Masks don't strike me as a solid idea but whatevs... I'm not in charge.}  Anyway:  the guests of honor {VIPs of the bank} came down for our presentation.  We were told "Places everyone."  Real life.  At this point I could hold my giggles to a minimum.  The people in charge of this colossal waste of time taped in my room {I was supposed to crawl out of a file room - ew.  I did NOT like crawling along the carpet.}  FORTY FIVE MINUTES LATER said VIPs had still not walked through and my ADD came out with a vengeance.  I was laughing at everything especially when someone said "Quiet on set."  Shut. The. Fuck. Up.  Somebody's been watching too many episodes of Glee or too many musicals or plays or something.  Finally the people we were all waiting on were outside the door.  Somebody yelled "ACTION."  Real life.  Reeeeaaaaaaaal life.  This did not put me in a creeper mood.  This simply made me laugh.  Uncontrollably.  Needless to say I failed at my mission to scare the piss out of my employers.  I can't say that I'm disappointed.

That's it for right now.  I have got to make my house suitable for my weekend guests.
THREE DAAAAAAAYS!





This song is my new jam. I'm 100% obsessed with this little love bucket.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bahaha! I was literally giggling the entire time I read your post. I think I want to visit your bank on holidays to see what's happening and if Michael Scott is lurking around.