Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rainbows, butterflies and Bieber

My mom never taught me stuff like "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."  Probably because she spent the majority of my formative years making sure I wasn't eating worms, swallowing pennies or running off with my neighbors.  I'm pretty sure I first heard this in Bambi but was too distraught by the tragic story to focus on anything else.  I usually don't abide by this silly rule but today I will being using a touch of restraint.  I had been working on a blog for quite some time but when I re-read it I realized that I went Diary of an Old Black Woman mixed with Ani Difranco's general disdain for society and that's just not appropriate. 



Instead, I will leave you with a thought for the day via Mr. B-Rad Pope.

love the attitude. I hate jail. They give you Cherrios, not even Honey Nut. Just straight up cherrios. wtf?
And with that I'm hitting the sack.  I'm hoping that my lack of caffeine consumption today will allow my dreams to be more rainbows, butterflies and Justin Bieber and less grasshoppers and fucking terrorists.  I bid you adieu, mother fuckers.


No comments: