Thursday, September 23, 2010

Come on sugar let me know.

Ugh.  Pure frustration is when you have a long and beautiful blog written about two wonderful yet silly topics and then poof.  It's gone.  All of it.  Every last whimsical note.  And to make matters worse, I can't remember the second topic.  It's time for me to webmd the symptoms of early onset Alzheimer's.


Instead of re-writing what I could barely remember in the first place, I went to the Deli for a few drinks.  Clearly a much better decision.  Plus I got to see the bartender I have the hots for.  Gracie said he looks like a ninja turtle.  If ninja turtle suddenly became synonymous with my lover than she's correct.


Here are a few things for Etsy and ModCloth that make me salivate.  Hope you all had a beautiful Wednesday.  It's officially fall and {according to my mother, Les} there are a Harvest moon.  She may have made that up knowing that I wouldn't care enough to google it.

I love everything about this. Except the button.
Who wouldn't want a wishbone necklace?
I love dinosaurs, too.
I want to snuggle with this. Oh, and I love the color.



Quick note: I love it when you comment.  I really do.  But if you just don't have the time to do so then there is a new feature down at the bottom... click on gnarly if you like what I'm saying. Click lame if you hate puppies.

This sweet jam that's gonna take it home tonight has been bouncing around in my head all week long.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Loveeeeee you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog and that dinosaur necklace!