Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's a Britney Spears sex riot.



Glee is hilarious.  I don't watch it a lot but I made sure that I would be home for tonight's episode.  Britney Spears is {and has been since the ...Baby One More Time days} a serious guilty pleasure of mine.  I love everything about her.  I love the fact that she thinks that her ability to "sing"/dance means she can act {see Crossroads}. I love her even more now that I know she is was completely insane.  I knew she was going to make a comeback.  A fierce, no holds barred comeback with a renaissance of pop music as we know it.  She's Britney fucking Spears.  Just wait, people, another ones-a comin'.


This silly tv show was the only good thing about today.  I woke up at 8:14.  And I have to be at work at 8. Whoopsie-daisy.  I got to work in record time... and I looked a hot freaking mess.  Emphasis more on the mess than on the hot.  So I overslept and was late and my hair was a disaster.  Do you ever have one of those days where you aren't 100% sure whether or not you are awake or just dreaming?  I walked around like that all day long.  And if this whole day actually was a dream?  I have something to tell you, subconscious of mine, today was boring.  I'd prefer to have inappropriate sex dreams about co-workers than dream about working - like actually working - all day long.  Dulls-ville, USA.


Bah.  Ok.  Sorry for the super lame post today.  Dreamland day has not been good for my brain power.


No comments: