1. The Madonna Christmas program: I've gone the past 3 or 4 years and there is little in life that makes me so happy. G's little sister Ivy is the only main reason I go. To say I love her is putting it as mildly as I possibly can. Ivy is the cutest, most hilarious person I know.
2. Starry Nights at Shelby Farms: It starts the day after Thanksgiving and goes through January 2. It's $20 a car and is so wonderful. You drive through the park and see some awesome lights. My mom, aunt Laura, cousin, grandma and I go to dinner before hand then go see the lights. My favorite is driving through this little area...
3. Zoo lights and ice skating: Ok, so I haven't done either one of these... It's been a hot minute since I've done zoo lights and the ice skating just started this year. It's $5 for the zoo lights and $6 for the ice skating (that includes rentals). I cannot wait to talk one of my friends into doing this with me.
4. Scarves, gloves, coats, etc. I love bundling up. Especially if I'm just going to hanging out around my house. I've done way too much of that this weekend.
5. Christmas movies. I love holiday happiness. I love ABC Family and Lifetime even more this time of year. Here are a few of my favs:
|Don't judge me.|
I'll probably be posting again later this afternoon. Maybe some gift ideas? For me or one of your like-minded, mentally deranged friends?